Monday, April 6, 2015

Treating Scars and Stretch Marks Naturally

We all have them but we rarely talk about them. They are part of life but most of us find them unsightly or embarrassing. I worked in restaurants for years and because of that, I have quite a few scars (from cuts and burns). I also have some stretch marks. None of the remedies I've tried have really worked for me. I was given the opportunity to try InstaNatural's Advanced Repair Scar Gel and Powerful & Moisturizing Stretch Mark and Scar Cream.


I was especially interested in lessening the appearance of a scar I've had on my hand for some time. It's from a kitchen burn, many years ago.


I applied the Scar Gel to the scar of my hand twice a day (morning and night) for two weeks. I apologize for failing to get a before picture. The photo above was taken after two weeks of use. As you can see, the scar is still visible but it's much lighter. I like the gel isn't harsh.  The results have taken some time but I haven't had any irritation, redness or skin peeling, like I had with the other products I've used.


The gel has an odd scent but it is not unpleasant. It has a thinner consistency than I expected but you don't need to use a large amount. A little goes a long way and I'm sure the bottle will last for a long time. I've barely made a dent in it.


I also tried the stretch mark cream on the stretch marks that I have on my breasts.  I noticed some softening of the marks but not a significant change. It has a pleasant scent and the cream is extremely moisturizing.

I will keep using both of these products to test out the long term results. The Advanced Repair Scar Gel, in my opinion, is a great product for those with sensitive skin. It's working for me, without any irritation. I'm hoping for lessening of my stretch marks, but I will keep you posted.

Note: I received InstaNatural Scar Gel and Stretch Mark & Scar Cream, in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.



Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...