Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I'm Obsessed Thank You Very Much - Brow Bar Sunglasses

Maybe it's this cold weather that won't quit, or my love of vintage looks but I can't stop obsessing over sunglasses with a brow bar. I've spotted them on a few fashionistas, while checking out fashion week street style and can't stop thinking about owning a pair. The vintage styles are great but I especially like the modern take on this trend. I am 100% sure that I will own a pair of these sunnies by the time warm weather hits. I already have quite a large collection of sunglasses, but nothing with a brow bar. I'd love to add a designer pair (the Dior pair below center) but a more economical pair will likely make their way to my collection. Since these are definitely trend shades and not a classic style, bargain options will be my picks. As luck would have it, I even found a look for less version of the Dior pair!




Clockwise from top left -   1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9




















I may have squealed a little inside when I saw these white sunnies with blue lenses and a gold bar. They just look like summer to me. At $14.95 (plus free shipping) they are a great bargain. The severe cat eye of this pair by Quay is statement making. Round and blue, I may have had a pair like this in the 80's. I'm a sucker for mirrored shades and this pink and orange version is cool. The clear frames on this pair look sophisticated. The mirror lenses on this tortoise shell pair give them a little extra oomph. Green, combined with the unique brow bar of this pair from Asos make them stand out from the pack. The black and blue pair from Steve Madden lean more toward classic. 

I fell hard for this pair (center) by Dior, but at $505, they are quite a bit more than I'm willing to pay. As luck would have it, I found this pair when searching.  They are a great look for less, at $12.99! I've already added them to my shopping cart. Can you guess which one below is the Dior pair and which is the look for less? Hard to tell isn't it?

Dior left, Look for less right










 Obsession satisfied! What are you obsessed with for spring?





Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...