Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Go Get Yourself Some Cheap Sunglasses

The DC area got another round of snow yesterday. It's March and we are only two days away from the first day of spring, people!  This is nuts!  Despite this cold and crazy weather, I can't stop thinking of warm weather and summer. I love sunglasses year round and have my fair share of designer pairs but when I'm at the beach, out on a friend's boat or doing any activity that might endanger my precious designer shades, I always go for cheap sunglasses. Here are a few fun pairs to check out for your summer fun. All of them cost less than $20!


Sunglasses Under $20
Click on the photos for buying information.


I'm especially loving white sunglasses this year. I'd also love to snag a pink pair. I've selected styles to suit all sorts of face shapes. If you are unsure about ordering online, you can use a try-on app like this one from glasses.com and try on a pair with a similar shape. You can also buy your glasses from a place with a liberal return policy or free return shipping (like asos.com ).

Bring on the sun!

The title of this post is from the lyrics of the ZZ Top song, Cheap Sunglasses.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...