Friday, January 10, 2014

Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum - Review

Over the past year I've become a big fan of serums. They have become a regular part of my beauty routine. They are perfect for my combination skin. They are moisturizing but not sticky and I can wear them under make-up with no oil build up (even in summer).  When I was offered the chance to try out Cindy Crawford's Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum, I said yes. Having seen the commercials on late night TV, I was curious to see if the product lived up to it's claim. We all know that skin care is a big part of great aging but genetics is also a big factor. If you've ever seen a photo of Cindy and her mom, you'd know what I mean about genetics.





I decided to give this serum a thorough test. I used it morning and night until the full tube was gone. In fact, after I started using it, I knew I would want to use it until it was gone. It is all of the things I love about serums. At first my skin was a bit temperamental but that always happens to men when I switch treatments. After a day or two of adjustment, it was great. It's light and moisturizing. It worked well under my makeup and didn't feel greasy.

After about a month and a half of use, I am pleased with the results. There were no drastic changes in my skin but I do think my forehead creases look less deep. They are the wrinkles on my face that I dislike the most. If I believe there is some improvement, then the product works. This photo was taken shortly after my forty-sixth birthday. Not bad, huh?

 


I definitely like Meaninigful Beauty Crème de Serum. If you like serums, I'd highly recommend it.


Note: Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum was provided to me via a program through Influenster. The opinions expressed here are my own honest review of this product.


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...