Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Silver Summer Accents

Summer always brings out the gold accessories.  I know gold looks great with a tan but personally, I love silver.  I've always preferred it to gold and that doesn't change for me in the summer months.  In about a week and half we are leaving for our annual summer beach trip.  I've started thinking about the things I'm going to pack and how I want to be more simple than in years past. A few great accessories can carry me through the whole week. These silver beauties fit that bill perfectly.


Summer Silver




1) Stella & Dot Valen Pendant Necklace, $39 - This necklace is the perfect mix of class and beach.  The coral like branches are pretty but not over powering for a beachy outfit.
2) Wayfarer Style Sunglasses with Metallic Finish, $5.99 - A fun alternative to the traditional black wayfarers and so affordable you can buy them in more than one color.
3) Stella & Dot Devi bangles, $44 - These are the perfect compliment to the necklace or you can wear them alone with shorts and a tank.
4) Nars The Multiple in Copacabana, $39 - Make up that does double duty is a must for me at the beach. I never wear foundation and like to only carry a few products with me. This can be used for eyes, lips and cheeks and it has a pretty sheen to it that brightens your skin.
5) Silver Sequin Canvas Tote Bag, $20 - A roomy but pretty beach bag is a must. The house we rent is about a block from the beach. I always cart my book, towel, sunscreen and water with me.  This bag is perfect.
6) REVLON Colorstay Nail Enamel in Sequin, $4.40 - I love this metallic silver polish. It's neutral and it's long wearing, which means it will survive the week on my toes, fingers or both.
7) Candie's Thong Sandals, $36 - A great silver sandal is my perfect beach footwear. You can wear it to the beach during the day or out to dinner at night. 

As I get closer to leaving for our beach trip, I'll tell you more about what I'll be taking with me.  What are your favorite beach accessories?


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...